HTML to Word/PDF Conversion and Font

Hi,

I am loading the attached HTML file (added as ZIP to this post) into Words Document object and saving the Document into PDF format. The output document’s font is getting changes. Using this method, it is saving the text in CourierNew format and generating 11 pages PDF.

If I open this HTML file in MS Word and save it as PDF (using Save As), it is generating the PDF with 8 pages only (and the font is retained).

Below is my code snippet:

var loadOptions = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions(password);
var document = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream, loadOptions);
document.Save(dstFilePath, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Please look into this and provide a solution.

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8671 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you Tahir. Please update me when a fix is available.

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your issue WORDSNET-8671 is depending on the resolution of another internal bug WORDSNET-7561 (Refactoring of HTML Import). We have planned to fix WORDSNET-7561 by the end of September 2013. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments on your issue.

Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8671) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.