Converting excel into doc

I tried of converting an excel document into a word document using your programme and Aspose Cells. But generated word document contains border lines, which are not part of the excel document format. So Could you please help in this regard to convert it without borders?
I had posted this message in Aspose.Cell family forum. I was advised to post it in Aspose.Words family forum.

For reference, here I attached both the documents.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I used the latest version of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells and the attached converter class for testing.
Best regards,

Hi,
Could you please send the working copy of the programme, which u provided as an attachment?
Because I am unable to convert that into a working java file.
Thanks.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Code that I attached earlier is in C#, not in Java.
For your convenience, I attached also Java version of the converter class. Here is code you should use to convert Excel file to DOC:

Workbook book = new Workbook();
book.open("C:\\Temp\\Sample.xls");
ConverterXls2Doc converter = new ConverterXls2Doc();
Document doc = converter.Convert(book);
doc.save("C:\\TEmp\\out.doc");

Hope this helps.
Best regards.

Here I attached the word document generated by using your programme. Still the borders are appearing in it. Could you please help me out in suppressing these borders.
Thanks.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. As I can see, there are only necessary borders. Al other borders are invisible, just like in the source Excel file.
Maybe you should disable “View Gridlines” option in MS Word to see the desired result.
By default, MS Word shows invisible borders as thin blue dotted line.
Best regards,

Hi,

Could you please tell me, can ‘hiding the grid lines’ be done using Java while converting Excel to Doc?

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. No, you cannot disable/enable “Hide Grid Lines” option using Aspose.Words, because this is option of MS Word, but not an option of the particular document.
If you need to disable this option, you should select “Hide Gridlines” from “Table” menu, when you open the generated document using MS Word.
Best regards,