Reporting Service render to docx table hidden rows whitespace

Hi,

When rendering a table with Aspose rendering to DOCX the whitespace of the hidden rows are not being trimmed when the table is inside a list. When rendering to Word with the build-in reporting rendering of reporting services this isn’t a problem. Rendering of the table is also not a problem when the table is not inside a list.

This has been tested with the latest Aspose Reporting Services 4.3.0

In attachment you will find:

- GunningToewijzingPerPerceel - Aspose.rdl, the report, the report data is in the report itself.

- GunningToewijzingPerPerceel - Aspose render to DOCX.docx, the aspose rendering to docx,

- GunningToewijzingPerPerceel - Standard render to WORD.doc, the buildin rendering to Word.

Can we do something to fix this? If not can a fix be provided?

Thanks,

Brecht Vliege

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-181. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Ok thanks,

Do you have any idea when a fix will be provided? What is the current status?

If it will be provided in a next release, when is this next release scheduled?

Thanks in advance.

Brecht Vliege

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would
like to share with you that
issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve
basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the
queue. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the
moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you
an estimate.

Thank you for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-181) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

We have tested the latest version of Aspose.Words for ReportingServices 4.4 and the problem still persists. There is still white space added to the file.

To upgrade to the latest version we have copied the file Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.dll from the SSRS2008 folder to the reportingserver bin directory. When we check the properties it states version 4.4.0.0 of the dll file, so it seems to be the latest version.

We have tried resetting the web server and the reporting services process, but this had no effect.

Can you verify on your environment that the problem is fixed? If so can you send me the generated docx file so I can verify? Are there other steps I should perform so that the system uses the latest version?

Thx

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have found that this issue was not resolved in Aspose.Words Reporting Services 4.4. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-205. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Can you please provide information about when this bug will be resolved?

Several months have already been passed since this bug was registered.

Thanks

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that new versions of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services come out at the end of every quarter of the year.

I have verified the status of WORDSRPT-205 from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been resolved. Its fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. Hopefully, the next version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services will be available at the end of June 2015. We will inform you once this release is published.

You need to use new config option True. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your patience. I like to share with you that our product team has released the Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.5.0. Please download it from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/entry629228.aspx

You need to use new config option True.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-205) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Ok thanks for the update, we will test the functionality with the new release.

Grtz

Hi,

The problem is fixed.

Thanks

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.