Update Fields not rendering actual value

Hi Support,

I`ve word document which consists of calculation fields with formulas.

While generating as a draft / print preview calculated formula fields are resulting as 0, and if you click on any bookmark value the calculated value is reflected.

I tried with interop, the formula fields resulting the expected value.please refer the attached screenshots of genrated draft using interop & aspose.

Fyi: formula field consists of IF & REF keywords

Let me know for any more info.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

I`ve attached sample doc & small screenshot where I explained the scenario happening with document.

let me know for any clarifications.
Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-8069 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regadrs,

Support,

Any update on this issue ??

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue. Rest assured, we will keep you informed of any developments and let you know once it is fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Support,

Any update on Aspose latest release which will fix this issue ?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is still unresolved. The responsible developer has planned to integrate the fix in 13.5.0 release. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ May release i.e. 13.5.0. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

Any update on the issue, Is that will be fixed in coming May release & when can I expect the release.
It has a concern for my project delivery.

Thanks.

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently, it is in development phase. I have intimated our development team of your concern and will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-8069 has now been resolved and it’s fix will be included in the next release of Aspose.Words (13.6.0) which is planned to be released by the end of June 2013. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the new release of Aspose.Words is published.

Best regards,

That’s great news. Thanks for the update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8069) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Support,

The subjected issue is not working fine, If you see the all trail posts of this subject a document is attached and in the document if you changed the value from increase to decreased / unchanged then try to generate pdf the last value is not working fine as expected.

Waiting for your quick solution.

Let me know for any query / clarification.

Thanks,
Ramesh S.

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, the document (SampleG701_U.docx) you attached here does not contain any drop-down form field with items “increased”, “decreased” and “unchanged”. Please attach the correct Word document, you’re getting this problem with, here for testing. I will investigate the issue further on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan