Text with gradient fill not saved in PDF output

Hi,

We have issue with our Aspose Words .NET ver. 13.12 component. We have case where our Word Template contains text that is gradient filled. Word template is created with Microsoft Word 2013. When we save this Word document as PDF with Aspose Words, the gradient fill of the text is missing and the text is saved as normal black text. We tried this with Shape objects in Word, and they are saved OK in PDF, but the text is not.

I have uploaded sample Word document with gradient filled text so you can try to reproduce the issues or we are doing something wrong.

Regards

Hi Igor,

Thanks for reporting this problem to us.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10187. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10187) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi

I have tested new version of the Aspose Words .NET (14.5.0) but the issue is resolved partially. If you try to reproduce the issue once again, you will notice that the gradient of the text in the source (word) document start with color 1 on first word and ends with color 2 on the last (third) word. Example: Gradient filled text. So “G” starts with color 1, and “t” ends with color 2.

In the new Words implementation, each word in the text (Gradient, filled, text) is filled with gradient separately. Each word first letter starts with color 1 and last word letter is with color 2. Please find my attached source document and result.

Regards

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your inquiry. You’re right. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10241. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Any news for resolving of this issue?

Thanks

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. This issue is more complex than we initially estimated, and we regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

any news on resolution of this issue?

Thanks

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no further news about this issue. This is because there are many other important issues ahead of your issue in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS: If this issue is important to you, and for the fast resolution of this issue, please have a look at enhanced support options - e.g. purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our Priority Support forum and raise the priority of this issue directly with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Enhanced Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum -https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10241) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.