Problems with too deep levels of nested tables in HTML

Hello,

I use Aspose.Words in order to create a Document object from an HTML file.

I found out that if my HTML file contains nested tables that are nested to deep (beyond 25-30 levels deep) when trying to create new Document from this HTML file the program "stucks" and never stop running.

I tried running the following code on an HTML file with 44 nested tables (I mean table1 contains table2 which contains table3 which contains .... table44):

Stream stream = File.OpenRead(@"C:\HtmlFile.html");

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream, new LoadOptions(){ LoadFormat = Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Html});

This code was running for 2 days and didn't stop.

I suspend that maybe you don't support too many levels of nesting.

Unfortunately, these deep levels of nesting is necessary for my needs and I can't avoid it.

Hope you could find me a solution.

Thank you very much.

Hi
Yaniv,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input HTML document, you are getting this problem with, here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi

I attached my input HTML file as you asked.
Thank you for the quick response.

Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.3.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system.The issue ID is WORDSNET-6423. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6423) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.