Number formatting changes with v14.x - extra space in formatted mergefield

The following formats display extra space between the ‘$’ and value when using Aspose v14.2, .3 or .4. Coming from v11.8 where formatting worked.
Example: WORD (formats [,0.00] [,#.00] displays $9.25 correctly regardless of whether ‘$’ is inside of format or outside of mergefield. ASPOSE displays as ‘$ 9.25’ in all cases (space after ‘$’) for versions 14.2, .3 and .4. Expecting the same behavior as Word for end result (no space). Saw another thread logged a while back having same issue with negative numbers.
Upgraded Aspose from v11.8 to v14.3 and business users noticed the change during regression testing. I have duplicated the issue with v14.2 and v14.4 as well. Trying to get an answer to my business users.
Thanks in advance.

Hi William,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10166. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi William,

Thanks for your patience.

It
is to update you that our development team has completed the
analysis of this issue and has come to a conclusion that this issue has
been closed with ‘‘Won’t Fix’’ resolution.

The sample document contains the MERGEFIELDs with specified formats

$#,##0.00
#,##0.00

The white spaces are prefixed to the value according to MS Word numeric format (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/insert-and-format-field-codes-in-word-2010-HA101830917.aspx#BM8).

This format item specifies the requisite numeric places to display in the result. If the result does not include a digit in that place, Word displays a space. For example, { = 9 + 6 # $### } displays $ 15.