OLE position is changed after conversion from ODT to PDF using .NET

Hi,

i just tested the Aspose.Word.dll 11.3.0.0 and found a problem when converting ODT Files to PDF.

The attached document contains a picture at the top. Conversion to pdf results in incorrect image positions.

Platform:
.net 2.0 Runtime
Aspose.Words.dll 11.3.0.0
internal bugid#4555

Best regards, Martin Pfeifer

Hi Martin,

Thanks
for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same problem at my end.
I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be
updated via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

i just tested the new Aspose.Words.dll Version 11.4.0 and the problem is still unresolved.

Best regards, Martin

<br>
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding the fix of this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

i just tested the new Aspose.Words.dll 11.5.0.0 and the problem is still unresolved.

Best regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your query. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

i just tested the new Aspose.Words. 11.6.0.0. The issue ist still unresolved. Please can you do something about it?

Best regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your patience.

I'm afraid your issue (WORDSNET-6268) has now been postponed. We will inform you as soon as there is any further developments. We postponed it because currently we have to work on other important features.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6268) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Yes, it looks great now.

Thanks a lot.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.