While generating a pdf from Word file it is showing white strip and also removing content from textbox

Hi I am generating pdf file from word and While generating it is showing white strip in converted pdf file and also removing content from textbox.

please find attached docx file for reference.

please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Sunita

Hi Sunita,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I think you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words for .NET v11.7.0; as with latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET v13.1 I am not able to reproduce the issue and the output PDF is generated correctly. Please have a look at the attached output PDF file as produced on my end during verification of the issue.

I would suggest you to please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET v13.1 here and let me know how does it go on your side. I hope, this will help.

Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Hi Iqbal

it is working fine with Aspose.words.dll v13.1.

Regards,
Sunita

Hi Sunita,

Thanks for your feedback. It’s great you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.

Best regards,

Hi Iqbal

Unfortunately, my customer reports that the problem is not fixed. I have looked in what they do differently than in my successful test. I found that the white rectangle is always present if the output is saved with PDF/A compliance set and the conversion works correctly if no PDF/A compliance is set. Of course the customer insists that they must use PDF/A :frowning:
The same problem exists in Aspose Words 11.7.0.0, in 13.1.0.0 that I tested before and in the latest version of Aspose Words 13.6.0.0. I have attached two sample output PDF files with and without PDF/A compliance to demonstrate the difference. The input file is the same Word document “File to be converted.docx that I attached to my initial post.

My test code:
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(sInputFile);
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions opt = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
opt.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;
doc.Save(sOutputFile, opt);

Output looks OK if I comment the line specifying PdfA1b compliance.

Regards,
Sunita

Hi Sunita,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8510. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8510) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.