Word's mailmerge day suffix is not tranferring to PDF

The day suffix is missing when tranferred form word to PDF Example th of 14th .

{ DATE| \@ "d" \* Ordinal \* MERGERFORMAT}

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information, if you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket.

• What environment are you running on?
    • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
    • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
    • .NET Framework version (or Java version )
    • Provide information about your specific culture, such as the name of the culture, language and country/region.
  • What version of Aspose.Words are you using?
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the input document that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output Word/PDF documents showing the undesired behavior
  • Please supply us with the expected Word/PDF documents showing the desired behavior (You can create these documents using Microsoft Word).

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.
Many thanks,

• What environment are you running on?Windows 2008 server 64 bit, .net 4.0, US English
    • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
    • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
    • .NET Framework version (or Java version )
    • Provide information about your specific culture, such as the name of the culture, language and country/region.
  • What version of Aspose.Words are you using?11.11.0.0
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue This is a function in word that is not being rendered the same when using aspose. The form does have merge fields but this field is not a merge field.

The ordinal(legal)date format is not diplaying on the Wall Certificates. ex: This 13th day of February, 2013
{ DATE \@ "d" \@ Ordinal \* Mergeformat } day of {DATE \@ "MMMM, YYYY" \@ Ordinal \* Mergeformat }

It shows up as This 13 day of February, 2013

See Attachments

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7807. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Any word on this … we use this feature allot and really need it implemented. Any idea where on the list this is?
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is in development phase. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7807) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.