=> Major PDF convertion problems (using new method)

I have converted the same document with and
I have a lot of problems with in PDF.
- Tables are broken.
- Checkbox are gone (replaced by £ and T)
Look at the attached file.
This is very important to have a fix as quikly as possible since the results is very weird.


Thanks for your request. The PDF produced on my side looks different than yours.

  1. The only problem with table on my side is that width of columns is calculated incorrectly. I linked your reqeust to the appropriate issue.
  2. The problem can occurs because Wingdings2 font is not installed on your test server. Please try to install Wingdings2 font (see attachment). This should fix the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues.

Best regards.

Wingdings2 font is installed, as you can see with the checkbox are there (both PDF document are build on the same computer).

Please can you reproduce the problem and create a new ticket for the checkbox problem too.


I tried to reproduce the problem with checkboxes on my side, but have no luck with this. Checkboxes are shown properly in the PDF document produced on my side. Also the table in my PDF looks different than yours, there is only problem with column width, but no gaps between rows.
If you would like to look at the PDF produced on my side, I can send it to you. If so, please provide me your e-mail.
Maybe the problem occurs because differences in our environments. I tested your document on Win XP and Win 2003.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7570) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2608) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.