Getting error in ExecuteWithRegions

When I run the code below i get the error:
Unable to cast object of type ‘Aspose.Words.Fields.FieldSeparator’ to type ‘Aspose.Words.Fields.FieldStart’.

Code:

DataTable dt_TBQuest = new DataTable();
dt_TBQuest.TableName = "Measures";
dt_TBQuest.Columns.Add("Question");
dt_TBQuest.Columns.Add("Answer");
AddTBRows(( /*some linq*/ ).ToList());
doc.MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions(dt_TBQuest);

The only thing that I did was upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words

Why does upgrading version of Aspose break existing code? Do the decision makers at Aspose think it’s ok to push upgrades that break existing code? This is the second time in a row that upgrading has caused problems for me…

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Abe,
Thanks for attaching your document.
I cannot reproduce the issue using the latest version of Aspose.Words (9.3). Are you able to release your datasource here for testing?
Our apologises for any inconvenience this has caused. Please note that it is never our intention to cause any code to start producing errors upon upgrading. We develop against numerous test cases to ensure this very thing does not occur.
Could you also clarify that no changes to your template or code have been made since the upgrade and double check that this error does not occur with an eariler version of Aspose.Words on your side?
Thanks,

If you give me your email address I can send you the code.

Hi Abe,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
It seems there is something wrong with Styles which you applied to merge fields. As a temporary workaround you can try clearing styles of merge fields inside region.
I send the modified document to your e-mail.
Best regards,

A fix for the issue(s) you’ve reported (filed as 19051) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3755) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan