About the using of Aspose Word for .NET

Hello,
I have some questiones which need your help.
1.How can I get the parameters of Drop Caps in my document?
2.How can I get the style of the WordArt in my document?
3.How can I get the TextBoxes ?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Candy

Hi Candy,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.

1. Drop Caps in MS Word are represented using Text Frames. Unfortunately, there is no way to get Text Frames from the document using Aspose.Words, though Aspose.Words preserves Text Frames during processing the documents and during converting between different formats.
  2. I think, you can use ShapeType to determine style of your WordArt objects. Please see the following link for more information:
    https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.drawing/shapetype/
  3. If you would like to find all Textbox shapes, then you should just get shapes with ShapeType equals ShapeType.TextBox.

Please let me know if you need more information, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.And I have other question needed your help.
I want to know how to get the pageNumber of current page?
Thanks,
Best regards,
Candy

Hello

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. Our Rendering Engine layouts documents into lines and pages.
And unfortunately, currently, there is no direct way, which allows you to determine where page starts or ends. Also, there is no way to find the position of the particular node on page. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
But, you can try using the workaround suggested by Adam in this thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/65265
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(93)