Office web apps cant edit Aspose.Words created document

Editing a word document saved from Aspose.Words in Office Web Apps (from SkyDrive) produces the following mesage:
“This document cannot be opened because it contains objects that Word Web App does not support. To edit this document, open it in Microsoft Word”
This is just a normal docx with 1 line of text. Opening and saving in Word allows editing.

We narrowed it down to a node missing from word\ settings.xml

Is there a setting on Aspose.Words that will add this?

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.1.0) and the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.Writeln("TestDoc");
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.docx");

Please see the attached screenshot.
You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

The viewing is OK, no problems there. It is when you click the Edit in Browser toolbar button.

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. I still cannot reproduce any problem. Please see the attached screenshot.
Have you tried using the latest version of Aspose.Words?
Best regards,

I have attached some sample docs for you to try out. Both of the templates where just created normally in Word. The Aspose versions were created in v10.1.0 with this code.
'Set license code here

Aspose.Words.Document convert = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"c:\Temp\Test2 Template.docx");
convert.Save(@"c:\Temp\Test2 Aspose.docx", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Docx);

In both templates copying the clrSchemeMappingclrSchemeMapping node from the template into the Aspose created version makes them editable.

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4961) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.