Aspose Words : Converting from docx to Pdf ( .NET)

Hi folks -
We have a important business need to convert docx to PDF for various documents that are generated in our system ( essentially they are 1/2 page letters). The documents have table structures as well as different font sizes for addressees. Also in some cases we have to insert watermarks for letter copies. The theory is that we have a .NET ( 3.5 or 4) WCF Web Service which would use ASPOSE to convert the docx to PDF. Reliability is a big issue fort us. The letters are legally binding.
I’m evaluating the latest version of ASPOSE available Words to fulfil this requirement.
Atatched are two examples of docx files and their generated PDF. You’ll see three issues

1. Formatting of the PDF has issues in both cases for the letter addresse info
  2. Tables aren’t generated
  3. Water mark formatting causes problems

I also include sourcecode.text
Can you have a look as soon as you can as we need to complete th evaluation soon.

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. The only way to work the problem around, I can suggest you at the moment, is avoiding using frames in your document.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3405) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.