java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError working on jboss 7.1.1

Hello,

I have a problem with Aspose.Slides 7.8.0 and 7.9.0 on JBoss 7.1.1 app server.
If i create Presentation in test classes all works fine.

exception in logs.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/aspose/ms/pbdb106a0/p7cce53cf/i
at com.aspose.slides.pf4dd765c.pbdb106a0.pa2137a2a.ai.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx.else(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx.save(Unknown Source)
at PowerPointReportExporterEx.createEmptyPresentation(PowerPointReportExporterEx.java:109)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aspose.ms.pbdb106a0.p7cce53cf.i from [Module “aspose.slides:7.8.0” from local module loader @36570ed (roots: C:\Program Files\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\modules)]
at org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
… 14 more

module.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I check 7.6.0 its works fine, but latest version isn’t works.

Hi Aleksandr,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you. In order to further investigate the issue on my end, I request you to please provide a sample application to us so that I may reproduce the issue on my end to help you further. Please also share the Java and Operating system details with us as well.

Many Thanks,

Source + war + module for jboss.

Java jdk1.7.0_40
OS win7

Hi Aleksandr,

I am sorry the delayed response but we were working over the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34155 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end that why Aspose.Slides failed to load in Jboss environment on your end. We will try our best to share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be scheduled for investigation.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

Any news?

Hi Aleksandar,

I liketo share that the issue is still pending resolution. Our development team has requested the module.xml used in your project. Please share the requested file for further investigation on our end.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

You can find module.xml in AsposeSlidesTestProject\aspose\slides\7.8.0 folder in my attachment.

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your feedback. Please try using the attached module.xml with Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0 on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you it helped.
But i found other dependences error, just add to module.xml and now works fine.

Hi Aleksandar,

That is appreciable that things have started to work on your end. Can I close the associated ticket in our issue tracking system now for this.

Many Thanks,