Thumbnail Wrap is mismatch

(Using Aspose.Slides for Java) ppt or pptx file create a thumbnail, text line wrap is diffrent from the presentation file.

In the calculation of the margin of the text box is a suspect.

Look at the attached file, a thumbnail of first and second pages can confirm that the wrong line wrap, and third page is table title is broken.

I'm tested on Windows and CentOS.

Regards,

Jinmo Kang

Hi Jinmo Kang,

I have observed the thumbnails shared by you and like to share that we have just released Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0. We suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0 on your end and share your kind feedback with us.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

Thanks the quickly reply.

I've tested using the Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0.

The issue has been solved part of broken charcters.

It seems to have change that how to recognized the textbox.

But the more than over part does not match a line wrap.

I'm attached the new thumbnail images.

Thanks,

Jinmo Kang

Hi Jinmo Kang,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issues of text wrapping on following slides:

PPT: 1, 2, 20, 21, 22 and 31

PPTX: 1, 2, 20 and 31

Can you please confirm the issues that if these are incurring on your end or am I missing something else that you have observed. Please share your feedback so that I may proceed further with issue logging on our end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

PPT: 1, 2, 20, 21, 22 and 31

PPTX: 1, 2, 20, 31 and 4 (characters broken - title of table)

Regards,

Jinmo Kang

Hi Jinmo Kang,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34148 to further investigate and resolve the issue related to improper text wrapping thumbnails for PPT.

A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34149 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue of improper text wrapping for slide thumbnails rendered from PPTX presentation. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34150 has been created to investigate the block text getting rendered for text on slide 4.

This thread has been linked with all of the specified issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34148) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34150) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.