getThumbnail: Last letter wrapped

Hi,

I have a question about Aspose Slides. I want to create a thumbnail of the title slide, but the word wrap is wrong, see attachment.
I am using Slides 7.5.1 for Java.

Many thanks

Hi Borris,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34026 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

what is the current state of this bug?
As requested i’ll ask all states of the open bugs in their corresponding threads.
We
need the getThumbnail functionallity for our software. Please let us know when there will be a patched/fixed version available for download!

kind regards,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the concerned issue is still unresolved. I have requested our development team to kindly share schedule the issue for investigation and resolution. I will be able to share the feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

we can confirm that this bug is still open in 8.4.0.

best regargs,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I can also confirm that the issue is unresolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0 and its status is still open. I have raised the priority of the issue as well and have requested our development team kindly schedule and investigate the issue.

Many Thanks,