Converting a PDF to HTML removes hyperlinks

Hi!

Whenever I try to convert a PDF all the hyperlinks are removed in the HTML file.

Is there anything I can do to keep the hyperlinks?

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filepath);<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions(true);

saveOptions.FixedLayout = true;

saveOptions.SplitIntoPages = false;

saveOptions.SplitCssIntoPages = false;

saveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode =
Aspose.Pdf.
HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;

saveOptions.FontSavingMode =
Aspose.Pdf.
HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.AlwaysSaveAsWOFF;

pdoc.Save(filepath + ".html",
saveOptions);

Running version Aspose.Pdf 9.2.1.0.

Thanks in advance

Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have managed to notice the issue and logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36181 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Mattias,

In addition to above reply. Please share your sample source document as well, it will help us to address your issue exactly.

Best Regards,

I have attached an example document in the post above.

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for sharing your source document. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi!
Any progress regarding this yet?

Or do you know if there is anything I can do to work around this?
Perhaps by manipulating the PDF Before conversion or something like that.

Regards, Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved due to other priority issues. However we have requested our development team to share an ETA at their earliest. We will update you as soon as we get a feedback.

Moreover, in reference to workaround question, I am afraid you have to wait for issue resolution as we can not suggest you any workaround.

Best Regards,

Hi!
Any progress or information regarding if/when I can expect this to work?

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your patience.<o:p></o:p>

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated problem is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have again requested the development team to share any possible ETA. As soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution, I would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay
and inconvenience.

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has further investigated the complexity of earlier reported issue and as per our current estimates, we plan to get this issue fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0 (which is planned to release in September-2014). Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi again!

Thank you, this is good news for us in the way that we now can forward this information to our customers.

/Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your patience.

Due to complexity of earlier reported issue, the problem is not yet resolved and the we plan to get it resolved in Q4-2014. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36181) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

This still does not work using the code and file posted above using 9.9.0.

I see no difference in behavior at all, am I missing something?

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have tested the scenario with latest release and have managed to reproduce the same issue. The development team has been intimated about this regression bug and they are further looking into the details of this problem. We will surely keep you posted on the status of correction.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

I fully understand that this might be a complicated thing to get fixed.
However, I must say that waiting 7 months (so far) for this is now causing me all kinds of trouble.

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we already raised the issue resolution priority in our system. Our development team is revisiting the issue and will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,