Urgent--Background Color and Images

Hi,

The excel file I am using contains background color and images which are not displayed when I browse it through reporting server, but again they are available in the excel download.

Please tell me the resolution. I am using the latest version of Aspose.Cells

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Frequently Asked Questions - Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please post your RDL file here. We will check it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards.

Hi,

I have attached my excel file and RDL file.

The problem is background color is not visible when browsed through SSRS but is visible in downloaded report.

Thanks

Hi,

This is another issue regarding background colo, so I am posting it here, kindly help regarding the same.

I have assigned dataset to the excel sheet and set its range. In the excel sheet only first row is filled, to which we have assigned dataset.Rest of the rows are empty. I have filled colors in all the cellsBut when the report is generated and new rows are created then the color is not applied to the left and right cells of the data cells. I want the whole background color to be same, but it seems formatting is not applied to all the cells and as they are being generated on runtime so I can't set the formatting while designing the excel report.Please help me with this issue

Thanks

Shridhar

Hi Shridhar,

Thank you for sharing your RDL & generated excel file. We will look into the files and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Shridhar,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

shridhar:

The excel file I am using contains background color and images which are not displayed when I browse it through reporting server, but again they are available in the excel download.

Please tell me the resolution. I am using the latest version of Aspose.Cells

It is a base report define file (RDL) that Aspose.Cells.ReportDesigner creates.

Most of the information regarding the report is saved in the Custom Properties elements of the report. So you only see simple textbox and table report items through reporting server.

shridhar:

I have assigned dataset to the excel sheet and set its range. In the excel sheet only first row is filled, to which we have assigned dataset.Rest of the rows are empty.

For issue regarding the excel sheet only first row is filled, I think that you do not set table attribute in your RDL file. Please check create table document .

shridhar:

I have filled colors in all the cellsBut when the report is generated and new rows are created then the color is not applied to the left and right cells of the data cells. I want the whole background color to be same, but it seems formatting is not applied to all the cells and as they are being generated on runtime so I can’t set the formatting while designing the excel report.Please help me with this issue.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will fix it and get back to you soon.

Hi Shridhar,

Please try the attached version. We have fixed your mentioning issue about left and right background color. If you still face any issue, please free feel contact us any time.

Hi Nausherwan,

I just installed the version provided by you, but it seems to be old version, because it shows less options in the report for the formats to download the report.

Also now no background appears in the report while previously only new generated data rows had no background report.

Is there any other setting to be done.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Shridhar

Hi Shridhar,

Please share your new RDL file and installation log (the install.log file is in your installation folders)here. We will check it and get back to you soon.

To check for the installation of the latest version, please check the dll version in your installation folder, it should be version is V1.4.2.2 in the installer folder.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10264) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.