Changing arc size in a rounded rectangle

Do you expose the properties somewhere in AutoShapeEx to change the arc width and height for a rounded rectangle?

Hi Shaun,

I have tried to observe the requirements shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please share the sample presentation and image highlighting the requirement. I will try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,

The attached document has a rounded rectangle autoshape. If you select the shape, it is possible to change the size of the arc by dragging the the yellow node in the top left corner.

I want to know if it is possible to change the arc size using Aspose.Slides.

Thanks.
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I have worked over the requirement for adjusting the arc angle for the added shape. Please use the following sample code to serve the purpose. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard. For your convenience, I have also attached the generated presentation.

public static void ModifyArcSize()
{
try
{
string path = @“C:\Users\Mudassir\Downloads”;
string filename = path+“arcsize.pptx”;
PresentationEx p = new PresentationEx(filename);
Debug.Assert(1 == p.Slides.Count);
SlideEx s = p.Slides[0];
Debug.Assert(null != s);
Debug.Assert(1 == s.Shapes.Count);
AutoShapeEx shape = s.Shapes[0] as AutoShapeEx;
Debug.Assert(null != shape);

Debug.Assert(1 == shape.Adjustments.Count);
AdjustValueEx av = shape.Adjustments[0];
Debug.Assert(null != av);
Console.WriteLine(“RawValue={0}; AngleValue={1}; Name=”{2}"", av.RawValue, av.AngleValue, av.Name);
av.RawValue = av.RawValue + 23260;
p.Save(path+“arcsize-modified.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Console.WriteLine("Exception: " + ex.Message);
throw;
}
Console.WriteLine(“OK.”);
}

Many Thanks,

Can you explain (in detail) how those raw values work because I can’t make much sense of it.

Let’s take the Trapezoid shape as an example.

A Trapezoid shape has one adjustment. In PowerPoint VBA adjustments are set with a value typically between 0 and 1.

With the Trapezoid, the maximum allowed value is 0.5 because the adjustment can only go to a maximum of half way across the width of the shape.

So using your library, what is the RawValue that sets the Trapezoid adjustment value to the minimum 0 (looks like a rectangle) and 0.5 (looks like a triangle), and how do I convert values in that range (say 0.25) into the equivalent RawValue?

Hi Shaun,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34157 as investigation to seek further information in this regard from our development team regarding the mapping of AdjustmentEx.RawValue to actual slide shape values. I will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34157) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)