Plotting Gantt charts in PPTX

Hello All,

Currently I am evaluating the options available to create Microsoft Powerpoint .pptx (not .ppt!!!) files from Java. At present I am considering the following options:

1. Apache POI OOXML see XSLF Cookbook which seems to be also used by JasperReports under the cover à Apache licensed
  2. Aspose.slides.

Also I have to make some filtering options as well as gantt charts in PPTX.
Please let me know if all the above things can be accomplished with Aspose.slides.
Any suggestions over the other option suitable for my requirements are highly welcome.

Thanks,
Chetan

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements. I regret to share that I may not help you with Apache POI OOXML as it lies out of Aspose.Slides support scope. However, as far as creating Gantt charts are directly not supported in PowerPoint but they can be achieved by using the bar charts as shared over this web link. I like to share that Aspose.Slides offers you to create and manage MSO charts created in PowerPoint. Please visit this documentation section link for your further convenience.

Please share the detailed requirements if any further help is needed from my end.

Many Thanks,