How to export gridview to image in asp.net

Hi,

We are planning to buy Aspose product.Let me know one thing. I have GridView with data in asp.net page,Now i wanted to convert entire grid to image file .Is this possible to achieve this task.?If yes, how.?Please attach sample application or else please write the content which i have to write.
thanks & Regards
parsanamoni.

Hi,
We have a requirement to export like grid/table,Chart Control in Asp.net data to export to power point format.
And came across Aspose. But before going for a purchase , we wanna test its capabilities.
I tried with some sample code, but that is not working.How can i achieve this task.I should use asp.net controls only.We wanted to export controls to image then after export to ppt.We don't know whether it is right or wrong. Please send me possible sample code other wise place the sample code here.But it is urgent requirement for us.

Thanks & Regards
shankar.parsanamoni

Hi Shankar Parsanamoni,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I hope we have discussed the mentioned requirements and possible solution in live chat session with you a while ago.

I like to share that if you wish to export grid/table and chart controls in Asp. NET as controls to PowerPoint presentation as controls using Aspose.Slides. Then I regret to share that currently this feature is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33990 as new feature request to investigate if the chart in Asp .NET can be exported as controls in PowerPoint presentation. A separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-33991 has been created as new feature request to investigate the possibility of exporting grid/table to PowerPoint presentation as table.

Now, coming to possible solutions. Aspose.Slides allows the complete support for creating and managing charts. One option can be that you may parse the chart data in Asp .NET and generate the similar one in Aspose.Slides. As you have also mentioned in your requirement you wanted to export chart or grid/table to images. You can export them to images using any standard methods and can add them in PowerPoint slides as images. Please follow the links below for your convenience.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Shankar Parsanamoni,

Our development team has investigated your requirement of exporting the Asp .NET charts to Aspose.Slides generated MSO charts. We regret to share that the required support is not possible and one need to devise his own mechanism to implement the same on his end by parsing the Asp .NET chart and generating the similar one in Aspose.Slides.

Similarly, the support for exporting Asp .NET data grid or table to Aspose.Slides generated table is also unavailable and one need to devise his own parsing routine in this regard to serve the purpose.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33990;SLIDESNET-33991) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.