Problems printing text box

Hello
I’m validating your product as a solution to print legal contracts and to generate.pdf version for sign-in it digitally. Most of our documents has a text box located in the left margin (using the header) , when we print or save as .pdf this text disappear (only print a small fragment as you can see in the pdf that I attached). If we replace de text for an image that contains the same text it’s printed, on the other hand if we put a background color to text box the background color is printed (the text isn’t).
I Attached to this post a word document sample and the .pdf that we obtain printing it.
This is the code we use to print and safe as .pdf (very simple, it’s basic test)

Document doc;
DirectoryInfo dirInfo = new DirectoryInfo("C:\\docs\\");
foreach(FileInfo item in dirInfo.GetFiles())
{
    string tmpFullName = item.FullName;
    string pdfName = tmpFullName.Replace(".docx", ".pdf");
    doc = new Document(tmpFullName);
    doc.Save(pdfName, SaveFormat.Pdf);
    AsposeWordsPrintDocument awPrintDoc = new AsposeWordsPrintDocument(doc);
    awPrintDoc.Print();
}

We are using:

• Runtime version: v2.0.50727
  • Version: 8.2.0.0

Can you help me
Many thanks in advance

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hello Andrey
Another point to review, if you look the generate pdf (integralcatala.pdf), you can see than de cross in the lower right hand (first page) is truncated. Can you give me an explanation?
This cross is important for us because we use it to localize information in document during scanning.
Best Regards

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem with cropping on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14870) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14930) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.