Custom Views error

We have an Excel template that we are using with Aspose Cells for .NET to create & deliver reports. The template contains two custom views that allow for printing different parts of the report. We can switch between the two views correctly in the template, but once a report has been created using Aspose Cells, we get an error message when trying to display either of the two custom views. The error message displays after choosing Custom Views, selecting a view, and clicking the Show button. The error message says “Some view settings could not be applied”. I am attaching both the functional template that switches views correctly, and a report generated via the Aspose tools that gives the error.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your positing and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after opening and saving your source xlsx file using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.0.2

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42766.

I have attached the output xlsx file and screenshot showing the error
for a reference. I have tested this issue with the following code.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\templateWithCustomViews.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”);

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42766) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thank you so much for the quick turn-around on this fix! It worked perfectly to eliminate the error message when switching between Excel’s Custom views.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is fixed with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.