Format Axis Number

How do you format the ValueAxis of a chart as a percentage for its number format?

Hi,

Please visit this thread link for your further kind reference to see how to set the values in percentage for the axis values. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The thread you referenced just points out that it is not possible to format the Value Axis with percentage. When will this be fixed?

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. The link that I have shared points to the code that will be used to set the value of axis in percentage. There is an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33122 already created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue of failing to get percentage value. This issue has been fixed and the shared code link will work with Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.2.0, which is due for release by end of April 2012. We will share the notification with you once the release will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I like to share that the feature of setting the number format for value axis has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.2.0. You may need to use the following code snippet to set the number format. I will share the notification of product release with you as soon as I will upload it.

chart.ValueAxis.DisplayUnit = Aspose.Slides .Pptx .Charts.DisplayUnitType.None;
chart.ValueAxis.NumberFormat = “0.0%”;
chart.ValueAxis.SourceLinked = false;

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33122) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)