Copy Paste option in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb

Hi,

We downloaded the latest version Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Cells.GridWeb dll.

But when I am trying to paste one cell content to another cell( for multiple cells also) is not working.

It is working good in your demo web page. Copy from one to one cell, one to many cell and many to many cell working fine, PFB the url.

Please let me know what settings we have to made to make it work for new dlls.

PFA the sample code with latest dlls.

Rajendar

Hi,

I have tested your scenario/ case using your sample project with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v6.0.0.xxxx, it works fine. See the attached screen shots for your reference.

Please try our latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v6.0.0.2xxx, you may get it after installing latest Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.2 package from Downloads module.

Thank you.

Thanks,

It is wortking fine to copy one cell data to another one cell data(for both mouse right click paste and ctrl+v).

But in case of one to multiple cell copy-paste, Ctrl+V is not working. For example If I copy one cell to and select multiple cells through Mouse & Paste using Ctrl + V. It is not working, with Mouse right Click->Paste option it is working.

Step 1: Select one cell data and Copy using Ctrl-C

Step 2: Select multiple Cells with the help of Mouse

Step 3: Try to paste copied cell into multiple cells by pressing Ctrl-V, it is not working.

If we are selecting multiple cells(Step 2) with Shift instead of Mouse it is working.

Please let me know how can we solve this issue asap.

--Rajendar

Hi Rajendar,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have observed this issue in Internet Explorer. When multiple cells are copied using Ctrl+C and copied to other cells using Ctrl+V, then this functionality does not work.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42426.

But it is working in one your demo page even in IE also, PFB the link.

This feature is very important for us, Please solve the issue asap and let us know.

Thanks,

Rajendar

Hi Rajendar,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

You are right. It is working in old demo. We have logged your comment in our database against this issue. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed soon.

Hi Rajendar,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v6.0.1.2001
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42426) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.