BindHTML with html previously passed to Forms.WebBrowser

I am evaluating a copy of Aspose PDF using BindHTML with html that I previously passed to WebBrowser which interpreted it correctly for display in browser and printing. When I do this the txt is not displayed correctly ie goes over the side of the page.

I am doing the following to change the page size to A$

pdf1.PageSetup.PageHeight = PageSize.A4Height;

pdf1.PageSetup.PageHeight = PageSize.A4Width;

Can I expect this to work or will the html have to be modified in some way. I have attached an example of the html for a letter that I have used with BindHTML. I am then saving this to a file which I would want to ourtsource to printers in the format that it has to be printed. Can this be made to work.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. While using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.1.0, I've managed to reproduce this issue on my side and even setting page size is not working. I've logged the issue in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35438 for further investigation and resolution. I've also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35438) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.