Cannot resize TableEx height

If I locate an existing table in a slide, and try to re-adjust its height, the end result once the slide is written is that the table's height is no different. Doing 'table.height = 600' sets the property in code, but it does not 'stick' once the document is written.

Is there another way to re-adjust the height of an existing table?

Hi Clayton,

I have been able to verify yours specified and have observed that table height/width property is not working properly, when dealing with PPTX. An issue with issue id 14226 has already been created on our Issue Tracking System to fix the problem. This thread has been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14226) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

Hi Clayton,

I like to share that the setting the table width or height is not implemented. However, it has been made content driven and will change dynamically as data gets populated in the the table rows or columns. A feature for setting minimal height for row and columns has been provided in this product release. Please use the following code snippet for your kind reference.

PresentationEx presEx = new PresentationEx();

TableEx table = (TableEx)presEx.Slides[0].Shapes[presEx.Slides[0].Shapes.AddTable(72, 72, new double[] { 72, 72, 144 },

new double[] { 36, 36, 36 })];

// resizing

float h = table.Height;

float w = table.Width;

table.Columns[0].Width += 10;

table.Rows[1].MinimalHeight += 14;

h = table.Height;

w = table.Width;

presEx.Write("D:\\Aspose Data\\table.pptx");

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-14226) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)