Note to PDF

I had a customer give me a large OneNote file that failed to save to PDF. I thought I would give it to you to see if maybe in the future the product might handle something this large. I doubt we would see files this large very often. But One Note is getting more popular.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your sample OneNote document against the latest build of Aspose.Note 1.5.0 and managed to replicate the null reference error message. For the sake of correction, we have logged this issue under the ticket id NOTENET-725 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id NOTENET-725 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Note for .NET 1.7.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

• The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-725) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks. The 1.7.0 update fixed the problem. The PDF was created perfectly. And the result looks really fantastic. Thanks for quick response!

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been fixed. Please feel free to ask if you require any further assistance regarding Aspose.Note product, we will be happy to help you.