Pivot table output to pdf issue[Urgent]

hi Team,

i am using latest aspose.cell.dll and having one issue.
when i am using Pivot table and trying to get output in pdf its not coming correct.
first columns data is getting moved to 2nd and more columns.See attached pdf output.
but when i get the output in excel and save this output its comes fine but also when i simple generate the output and open it this matches with the bad pdf output.
when i click on enable editing it gives the correct output in excel. please let me know how can we call the enable editing of Pivot from code.
This is very urgent.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.4.3.5
and see if it works fine.

If your problem still occurs, please provide us your runnable sample code replicating this issue with the latest version. We will look into it and help you asap.

We have also converted your xlsx output file into pdf and found no issue. We have attached the output pdf file for your reference.

i will try with latest dll but my issue is that even if i convert the excel to pdf manually then it works fine but when i use excel template and get the output in pdf then it gives wrong output similar to what i get in excel with enable editing option.

so i am asking how can i enable editing of sheet before saving it as pdf.

Even. with the latest file i am getting this same issue

Hi,

1) I tried converting your output Excel file to PDF with v7.4.3.5 and it works fine, the output is matched with the input file. Here is my sample code and please find attached the output PDF file for your reference.

Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\Excel+Output.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“e:\test2\outExcel+Output.pdf”);

(Note: Please open your Excel file into MS Excel and check the print preview of the sheet and compare with PDF output, you will find similar results)

2) When I open your template Excel file into MS Excel 2010, I got the similar “Enable Editing” message, see the screen shot attached here. If your input file is corrupt or opened in Protected View, the output file by Aspose.Cells would be same.

By the way, if you still think there is any issue with our product and you are creating the PDF file on the fly (dynamically), please create a sample console application (runnable) with v7.4.3.5, zip it and post it here, we will check it if we can reproduce the issue on our end.

Update: I have removed the attachments on user request.

Thank you.

i will send sample application tomorrow but even when i send the sample output xls and try to create pdf it will work.

my issue is that i an sending my template and using aspose.cells filling data into sheet and also in pivot and now i try to save it as pdf that that the output is similar to protected view.
how can i remove this protection before saving the output to pdf?

I have also used now the same two liner code.

Dim new1 = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“C:\Reports70\temp\main.xlsx”)
new1.Save(“C:\Reports70\temp\out.pdf”)

But getting same wrong output using the latest aspose which you have used.
let me know what i am missing now.
see attached xlsx and output pdf.
one more thing to note that if i just open the main.xlsx file and save it by changing anyting then it works fine.
please let me know what is causing this issue.
please note that i am trying on vb.net
also please see why i am not getting email notifications once you post reply for me.

PLease see to this issue as its very urgent.

just take my xlsx file and without making any changes please try to get pdf output.

please update me with solution.

Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue by converting your new template Excel file (you attached) to PDF. The Pivot report data is not rendered fine in the output PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41758” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.1

Please write this sample code before saving:

book.Worksheets["mintrdet-78_1"].PivotTables[0].RefreshData();

book.Worksheets["mintrdet-78_1"].PivotTables[0].CalculateData();

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the dll this fixed it but still there is some issues.
1. First cell word wrap is not working.
2. Bold in excel is coming at proper row but in pdf its coming on wrong row.
See attached output.

Hi,

I tested your case and converted your attached Excel file to PDF, it works fine, I don’t find the issues you mentioned. Please see the attached output file here.

Update: I have removed the attachment on user request.

Thank you.

HI Amjad,

Please try to create pdf output directly from the template and not just from the excel output.
i have attached the template which i have used. please try to convert this into pdf and you will see the issue.
again i am not getting emails for this replies and i have to keep checking the forum to see if any reply or solution added for this isuse or not.
please check why i am not getting email on my gmail account.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

We appreciate if you could create a sample console application (runnable) with your template Excel file (containing smart markers, you may use dynamic data table(s) to set it as data source for the markers for your data) using v7.5.0.x, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

unfortunately i have attached the excel files with client logo.
so please delete the files which you have attached in this reply and also other fiiles in other replies.

Hi,

Since your thread is already private, so no user (except you and Aspose staff members) can see or download the attachments in this thread.

Anyways, I have removed the attachments in my replies in this thread for your requirements.

Thank you.

Hi,

i have tested earlier on using Aspose.Cells7.5.0.1 and this issue was resolved but now i have used Aspose.Cells7.5.0.5 as this has another fixed for me.
Due to this new dll Aspose.Cells7.5.0.5 my old fix is still coming.
Check the attached output using both dlls.
Please ensure when you are fixing one issue not breaking other issue.

i have taken this new dll for my other post.
<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/92526

please treat this as urgent issue.

thanks
Rajendra

Hi,

Please attach your template Excel file, so that we could evaluate your issue by converting it to PDF with latest version/fix.

Thank you.

here is it.

but if it was working then how its broken now.
please check and let me know soon.