PPTX to PDF Fails with latest .NET drop (Aspose.Slides 4.1.1.0 + Aspose.Pdf 4.1.0.0)

I am finishing my evaluation of Aspose.Total for .NET and the decision is pending a critical bug.

Objective:
Convert a simple, single page PPTX to PDF

Details:
Using Aspose.NET with versions Aspose.Slides 4.1.1.0 and Aspose.Pdf 4.1.0.0

Issue: Exception as follows,
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PictureFillFormatEx.b(h6 A_0)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PictureFrameEx…ctor(BaseSlideEx A_0, oj A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.ShapesEx.a(BaseSlideEx A_0, h6 A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.GroupShapeEx…ctor(BaseSlideEx A_0, ss A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.BaseSlideEx…ctor(PresentationEx A_0, di A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.a(nb A_0)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx…ctor(String file)
at demo.MainClassEx.Main(String[] args) in c:\work\PPT2PDF.cs:line 22

Code:
Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx pres = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(“foo.pptx”);
pres.Save(“foo.pdf”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Attachment:
The single slide PPTX is attached.

Please help as we would like to make a purchase decision.
If there are any short-term workarounds, they are also appreciated.

If we choose to go ahead with your product, how soon are such issues addressed?

Thanks.

Hi Dhananjay,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have been able to reproduce the issue as specified by you and It seems to be an inconsistency in Aspose.Slides. An issue with issue id 15408 has been created in our Issue Tracking System to resolve the problem. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Dear Dhananjay,

We are pleased to share the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET with you. Please proceed to this link for downloading the said version. The shared version contain resolution to your specified issue. Please use the shared version and feel free to share your feedback. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15408) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.