Presentation presentation = new Presentation(in);

Same problem with others input streams

Libs:
aspose-slides-2.0.0.6-20091007.jar
and
aspose-slides-2.1.0.0-20091222.jar

Thanks!

Hi,

I've tried opening the presentation with Aspose.Slides for Java "aspose-slides-2.1.0.0-20091222.jar" and I'm also getting null pointer exception.

Meanwhile, I've also tried opening the same presentation with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1 and I'm getting NullReferenceException "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I think there is some issue with both Aspose.Slides for Java and .NET. May be Aspose team can look into this matter and share some information regarding its resolution.

Hi,

An issue with issue id 13457 has been created for investigating this issue. This forum thread has been associated with this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Hello msabir.

What status of this bug? I need this issue fixed ASAP.

Thanks!

Hi Mobius,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Well, our development team is working on this issue. Hopefully, we will be able to update you on its status in a couple of days.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hi MSabir!

What status of this fix?

Hi Mobius,

I have forwarded the request to development team about the status of the fix and will update you ASAP, I get the response.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Mobius,

We appreciate your patience. I am uploading intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for Java in which your specified issue has been resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13457) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.