PPTX feature requests

A while back I posted about resolving font properties in pptx (<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/96385). I’ve just had time to look at the 4.0.1 build and I can’t see any sign of this functionality being added (although maybe I’m looking in the wrong places…). Did it make it into the release, or is it still pending? If it’s still to come, do you have a timescale?

The other two features that we’d like to see soon in PPTX format are SaveToSvg support on Slides and the ability to retrieve the comments for each slide as we can in PPT. Please can you request these features and give us an indication of the likely timeframe for them.

thanks in advance,

Robin

Hi Robin,

1) An issue with issue id 11866 has already been created for font styles inherited from master slides in PPTX and is expected to be incorporated in the next release (around Christmas). For slide comments, issue id is 12529 and for SaveToSVG method against PPTX slides, issue id is 12528.

2) This thread has been associated with all these issue, so you will receive notificaions as soon as these issues are resolved.

3) I can't give you the exact timeframe right now as it needs consultation with the product development team lead.

Thanks for the update - looking forward to seeing these features!

Robin

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12529) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

Hi Robin,

I like to share the that support for generating slide SVG image in PPTX has been added in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.3.0. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-12528) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)