Adobe Reader Error: Expected a name object

After creating a standard for from your example and processing it with Aspose.Pdf I continue to ge get the error message box "Expected as name object." when submitting the form to a URL. I've attached both the original form edited in Adobe Acrobat Pro X and the updated form filled out using the Aspose library.

These are the steps I use for processing the forn:

1. Update the SubmitUrl using the FormEditor class

2. Do a content replace using the PdfContentEditor class

3. Set the Form fields using a Form class.

4. Send it to the browser.

To see the error all you need to do is hit the submit button on the out_not_linearized.pdf, allow the post and the error pops up.

Hi Nixon,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file and details.

I tried to replicate your scenario and perform the mentioned steps but I am not able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned due to different data at my end. Please share your sample code, script and also the URL information you are opening on Submit Button. This will help us replicate your issue at our end and we will identify the cause soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Width regard to this issue, I have found a workaround so I guess I’m okay with it. For reference, this is the code changes I had to make:

var rd = pdfField as PdfForms.RadioButtonField;
foreach (PdfForms.Option o in rd.Options)
if (o.Name == data.Value)
o.Selected = true;
If this is a non-supported method let me know as I don’t want to be surprised again.

For reference, this PDFForm.FillField(fieldName, data.Value); no longer worked for radio buttons.