Powerpoint 2007 problems

Guys I really need help here. I have been fighting with this, including using the hack workaround a blank slide and I can not seem to get rid of the “Powerpoint found unreadable content in FILENAME. Do you want to recover the contents of this presentation? If you trust the source of this presentation, click Yes.” error message…

Here is what I am doing now…

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(presentationModel.MasterTemplate.FileLocation);
PresentationEx newPresentation = new PresentationEx(EMPTY_SLIDE);
MasterSlideEx srcSldMaster = presentation.Slides[0].LayoutSlide.MasterSlide;
int index = newPresentation.Masters.AddClone(srcSldMaster);
MasterSlideEx dstSldMaster = newPresentation.Masters[index];
foreach(IModule module in presentationModel.Data) {
PresentationEx srcPresentation = new PresentationEx(module.FileLocation);
for (int i = 0; i < srcPresentation.Slides.Count; i++)
{
newPresentation.Slides.AddClone(srcPresentation.Slides[i], dstSldMaster);
}
}
newPresentation.Slides.RemoveAt(0);

Hi,

Can you please provide the source PPTX for investigation?

Sent you an email with zip file that contains tempalte and source pptx files. Let me know if you need anything else from me to investigate.

Hi Nick,

There seems some problem with the PPTX. I have recreated one of the PPTX files and sent to you which is being cloned properly now. For more investigation, I have engaged the development team and you will be informed about the results.

Hi Nick,

Keeping in view your urgent requirement, our product development team lead has prepared an intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET with the fix desired by you. The said version is attached as zip.

Hi Sabir,

I didnt see anything attached to the email or the forum?

Thanks

Nick

Nevermind, I see it… sorry missed the link :wink:

Thanks for your help.

This build works!

Thank you very much for your expedited help

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

We are here to provide the support. You are always welcome.

Hi, I found this post by searching the error message. I downloaded the latest version and still see the same error message: " Powerpoin found unreadable content...." If I same it to the server then the ppt file can be viewed without any problem. But when I try to save presentation to stream then I will see the message. If I click "Yes", then the file can be viewed correctly. It's just very annoying to have the error message each time. Please help. Thanks!

Hi Jane,

Can you please specify your issue in detail along with the code snippet that you are using on your end for this. Please also share the presentation file for reference as well.

Thanks and Regards,