Convert PowerPoint file to SVG format- and missing image

Hi Aspose team

We have a PowerPoint file and converted it to svg file format with Aspose slides 16.6.0.
We met a problem that the result svg file should contain a image from the origin PowerPoint file, but it did not.

Here is the code we used for test (in Linux environment):
Presentation pre = new Presentation(“bulletPptTest.ppt”);
String dirName = UUID.randomUUID().toString();
File file = new File("" + dirName);
file.mkdirs();
for (int i = 0; i < pre.getSlides().size(); i++) {
System.out.println(“save to baos”);
ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
pre.getSlides().get_Item(i).writeAsSvg(baos);

IOUtils.write(baos.toByteArray(), new FileOutputStream("" + dirName
+ “/” + (i + 1) + “.svg”));
}

Please check the PowerPoint file and the result SVG file. Thank you.

Hi Craig,

I have worked with presentation shared by you using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 16.6.0 and unable to reproduce the issue. I request you to please share the operating system details along with java environment details so that we may further investigate on our end. Here i like to share that i am using Java Netbean IDE 8.1 along with windows 10 environment . I also shared my generated output with you.

Best Regard,

Hi Adnan.Ahmad

CentOS 7 with Java 1.7

Hi Craig,

I have observed your comments and we need to investigate that on our end. For that a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35590 has been added in our issue tracking system. This thread has been linked with the ticket so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Craig,

Our product team has investigated the issue on their end. Product team is unable to reproduced the issue on CentOS 7 x64 with java 1.7 and 1.8. Could you please share environment details that OS was 64bits or 32bits, is jdk 64bits or 32bits. Can you please share that same issue is always reproduced?

Best Regard,

Hi Adnan Ahmad

The fowllowing is the output of commands:

***uname -a***

***Linux d1ars04.novalocal 3.10.0-327.18.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 12 11:03:55 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux***

***cat /etc/*-release***

***NAME="CentOS Linux"***

***VERSION="7 (Core)"***

***ID="centos"***

***ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"***

***VERSION_ID="7"***

***PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (Core)"***

***ANSI_COLOR="0;31"***

***CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:7"***

***HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/"***

***BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/"***

***CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-7"***

***CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="7"***

***REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"***

***REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="7"***

***CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)***

***CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)***

***java -version***

***java version "1.7.0_101"***

***OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.6.6.1.el7_2-x86_64 u101-b00)***

***OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.95-b01, mixed mode)***

There are results of 20-times conversion. The problem still exists in every single result SVG file.

Please check it, thank you :slight_smile:

Best,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for sharing the information. We will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35590) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Aspose team

This issue (missing image) still remains in Linux with 16.8.0
Please check the attachment, thank you.

Hi Craig,

Our product team has tried to reproduce the issue on CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 with OpenJDK v1.7.0_101 on their end and have failed to reproduce the issue on their end. Can you please try using some other machine on your end as we are unable to reproduce the issue on our side for missing image. Moreover, I also request you to please provide the used source code as well wit us.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

Here is our code for conversion test:

Presentation pre = new Presentation(
args[0]);

FontSubstRuleCollection fontRuleColl = new FontSubstRuleCollection();
for(final IFontData fontData :pre.getFontsManager().getFonts()){
fontRuleColl.add(new IFontSubstRule() {
@Override
public IFontData getSourceFont() {
return fontData;
}
@Override
public int getReplaceFontCondition() {
return FontSubstCondition.WhenInaccessible;
}
@Override
public IFontData getDestFont() {
return new FontData(“Noto Sans CJK TC Regular”);
}
});
}
pre.getFontsManager().replaceFont(fontRuleColl);

file.mkdirs();

pre.getSlides()
.get_Item(i)
.writeAsSvg(
new FileOutputStream(""
+ dirName + “/” + (i + 1) + “.svg”));

}

The variable arg[0] comes from Main method argument.
I uploaded the font file we used for font substitution in the attachment.

We will further more do some more test in other machine if we can, thanks for your help.

Hi Craig,

I have shared the information with our product team and will get back to you with a feedback as soon as further information will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

Hi there

Is there any progress of this issue?

Hi Craig,

I have discussed this issue with our product team and they are unable to reproduce issue. We have close issue because we are unable to reproduce this on different configuration but if issue is still reproduced on your side you can install required fonts mainly Arial and Times new roman. Please let us know if it helps.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan.Ahmad

This issue still can be reproduced with 16.10.0 under Linux environment
(Image missing in the result)

We used following code with font substitution for conversion test:
Presentation pre = new Presentation(
“bulletPptTest.ppt”);

FontSubstRuleCollection fontRuleColl = new FontSubstRuleCollection();
for(final IFontData fontData :pre.getFontsManager().getFonts()){
fontRuleColl.add(new IFontSubstRule() {
@Override
public IFontData getSourceFont() {
return fontData;
}
@Override
public int getReplaceFontCondition() {
return FontSubstCondition.WhenInaccessible;
}
@Override
public IFontData getDestFont() {
return new FontData(“Noto Sans CJK Regular”);
}
});
}
pre.getFontsManager().replaceFont(fontRuleColl);

file.mkdirs();

pre.getSlides()
.get_Item(i)
.writeAsSvg(
new FileOutputStream(""
+ dirName + “/” + (i + 1) + “.svg”));

}
I have uploaded the result, please check it again, and thanks for your help :slight_smile:

P.S.
Will Missing fonts affect rendering pictures in the file?

Hi Craig,

I have observed your comments. I have share a presentation file with you. Can you please convert this file into svg on your environment and share result with us. Please see attachments.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan.Ahmad

Please check the result in the attachment, thanks.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for sharing document. We have reopened the ticket for investigation. We will share feedback with you soon.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Craig,

Our product team has investigated the issue on their end and have requested to share following environment details with us.

• list of installed fonts (fc-list command)
  • zip archive of all installed fonts (user can found information
    about fonts location in the fonts configuration files(location:
    /etc/fonts/fonts.conf and ~/.fonts.conf)) inside the
    elements
  • ask user to convert to svg and pdf new attached presentation (bulletPptTest- updated.ppt). It contains 5 slides.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

fc-list
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Sung-98_1.ttf: TW-Sung,全字庫正宋體:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-Ext-B-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai-Ext-B,全字庫正楷體 Ext-B:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHBD.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體:style=Negreta,Bold,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt011.ttf: HanWangHeiLight,王漢宗細黑體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0611bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTBI____.pfa: Utopia:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS Gothic,MS ゴシック:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS UI Gothic:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesbi.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Bold Italic,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0419bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHBD.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI:style=Negreta,Bold,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/WINGDING.TTF: Wingdings:style=Regular,normal,Standard,Normaali,Normale,Standaard,Normálne,Navadno
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNBI.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Bold Italic,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJH.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI:style=Normal,Regular,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arialbi.ttf: Arial:style=Bold Italic,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arialbd.ttf: Arial:style=Bold,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,đậm,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: PMingLiU-ExtB,新細明體-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0648bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt001.ttf: HanWangMingLight,王漢宗細明體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/WEBDINGS.TTF: Webdings:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNB.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Bold,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJH.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體:style=Normal,Regular,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/times.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,thường,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHL.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI,Microsoft JhengHei UI Light:style=Light,Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/NotoSansCJKtc-Regular.otf: Noto Sans CJK TC,Noto Sans CJK TC Regular:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opensymbol/opens___.ttf: OpenSymbol:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHL.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體,微軟正黑體 Light,Microsoft JhengHei Light:style=Light,Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesbd.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Bold,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiona,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,đậm,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: MingLiU_HKSCS-ExtB,細明體_HKSCS-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/cursor.pfa: Cursor:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTB_____.pfa: Utopia:style=Bold
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0583bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arial.ttf: Arial:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,thường,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesi.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Italic,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,nghiêng,Etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNI.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Italic,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,Etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTI_____.pfa: Utopia:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: MingLiU-ExtB,細明體-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ariblk.ttf: Arial,Arial Black:style=Black,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ariali.ttf: Arial:style=Italic,Cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,nghiêng,Etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0582bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS PGothic,MS Pゴシック:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-Plus-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai-Plus,全字庫正楷體 Plus:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt006.ttf: HanWangYenLight,王漢宗細圓體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai,全字庫正楷體:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0633bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALN.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0649bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Italic
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0632bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTRG____.pfa: Utopia:style=Regular
[cs3l@jan.corp@d1ars04 ExcelMainTest.17.1.10]$ fc-cache
[cs3l@jan.corp@d1ars04 ExcelMainTest.17.1.10]$ fc-list
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Sung-98_1.ttf: TW-Sung,全字庫正宋體:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-Ext-B-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai-Ext-B,全字庫正楷體 Ext-B:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHBD.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體:style=Negreta,Bold,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt011.ttf: HanWangHeiLight,王漢宗細黑體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0611bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTBI____.pfa: Utopia:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS Gothic,MS ゴシック:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS UI Gothic:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesbi.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Bold Italic,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0419bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHBD.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI:style=Negreta,Bold,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/WINGDING.TTF: Wingdings:style=Regular,normal,Standard,Normaali,Normale,Standaard,Normálne,Navadno
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNBI.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Bold Italic,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJH.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI:style=Normal,Regular,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arialbi.ttf: Arial:style=Bold Italic,Negreta cursiva,tučné kurzíva,fed kursiv,Fett Kursiv,Έντονα Πλάγια,Negrita Cursiva,Lihavoitu Kursivoi,Gras Italique,Félkövér dőlt,Grassetto Corsivo,Vet Cursief,Halvfet Kursiv,Pogrubiona kursywa,Negrito Itálico,Полужирный Курсив,Tučná kurzíva,Fet Kursiv,Kalın İtalik,Krepko poševno,nghiêng đậm,Lodi etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arialbd.ttf: Arial:style=Bold,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,đậm,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: PMingLiU-ExtB,新細明體-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0648bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt001.ttf: HanWangMingLight,王漢宗細明體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/WEBDINGS.TTF: Webdings:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNB.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Bold,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiony,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJH.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體:style=Normal,Regular,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/times.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,thường,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHL.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei UI,Microsoft JhengHei UI Light:style=Light,Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/NotoSansCJKtc-Regular.otf: Noto Sans CJK TC,Noto Sans CJK TC Regular:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/opensymbol/opens___.ttf: OpenSymbol:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/MSJHL.TTC: Microsoft JhengHei,微軟正黑體,微軟正黑體 Light,Microsoft JhengHei Light:style=Light,Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesbd.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Bold,Negreta,tučné,fed,Fett,Έντονα,Negrita,Lihavoitu,Gras,Félkövér,Grassetto,Vet,Halvfet,Pogrubiona,Negrito,Полужирный,Fet,Kalın,Krepko,đậm,Lodia
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: MingLiU_HKSCS-ExtB,細明體_HKSCS-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/cursor.pfa: Cursor:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTB_____.pfa: Utopia:style=Bold
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0583bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Bold
/usr/share/fonts/forread/arial.ttf: Arial:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,thường,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/timesi.ttf: Times New Roman:style=Italic,cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,nghiêng,Etzana
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALNI.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Italic,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,Etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTI_____.pfa: Utopia:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/mingliub.ttc: MingLiU-ExtB,細明體-ExtB:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ariblk.ttf: Arial,Arial Black:style=Black,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ariali.ttf: Arial:style=Italic,Cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,nghiêng,Etzana
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0582bt_.pfb: Courier 10 Pitch:style=Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/msgothic.ttc: MS PGothic,MS Pゴシック:style=Regular,標準
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-Plus-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai-Plus,全字庫正楷體 Plus:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/wt006.ttf: HanWangYenLight,王漢宗細圓體繁:style=Regular
/usr/share/fonts/forread/TW-Kai-98_1.ttf: TW-Kai,全字庫正楷體:style=Regular
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0633bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold Italic
/usr/share/fonts/forread/ARIALN.TTF: Arial,Arial Narrow:style=Narrow,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Regular,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0649bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Italic
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/c0632bt_.pfb: Bitstream Charter:style=Bold
/usr/share/X11/fonts/Type1/UTRG____.pfa: Utopia:style=Regular

I put all fonts in the attachment, please rename the files like “allFonts.7z.001” and then unzip it.

Please attache this file bulletPptTest- updated.ppt

Thank you~