GridWeb Questions

Hello.

We are evaluating the possibility of using GridWeb ASP.NET from Aspose.Cells for .NET component in our application.

I have encountered some issues in using GridWeb component:

-If I just reference Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll and create a test page after the example presented on aspose site(http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/csharp/grid/data-bind/databind3.aspxhttp://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/csharp/grid/data-bind/databind3.aspx) i receive an error on internet explorer. I have attached printscreen in file printscreen1.png. On Mozilla I don't receive the error. I noticed when downloading the GridWeb demo from your website that with that version I don't get any error. Is there something else I should do beside adding the reference to the GridWeb.dll?

-The Wrap doesn't work. I use the following code:

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) for (int j = 0; j < 4; j++) { sheet.Cells[i, j].Style.Wrap = true; }

Is there something else I should do beside adding the reference to the GridWeb.dll?

-Even if I use the ASP.NET demo downloaded from Aspose I have a problem when deleting a record. If I run the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb C# Demos Visual Studio 2010 solution and go to the page grid/databind/databind3.aspx and delete the third row I get the an eror. I have attached a printscreen. See printscreen2.png

-When trying to increase the height of a row it works ok on the demo grid/databind/databind3.aspx from the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb C# Demos Visual STudio 2010 solution but when creating a test project and just adding the GridWeb only the column with the row numbers changes the first row height. The first row data doesn't change the height. See the printscreens. printscreen3.png is OK. printscreen4.png is wrong

-When running the solution Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.Demos.2008.sln from the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb C# Demos I get the following eror printscreened in file printscreen5.png

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please download and use the latest version of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb and see if it resolves your issue. If your problem still occurs, then please provide us the sample project replicating your issue with the latest version.

In order to upgrade, please delete the acw_client directory and replace it with new one and replace the older gridweb dll with the new one.