Aspose.Pdf convert PDF to SVG- save to MemoryStream not supported

Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to SVG and save output to MemoryStream? I need this feature to be available if our organization is to purchase your products.

var outputStream = new MemoryStream();

var doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputStream);

var saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.SvgSaveOptions()
{
CompressOutputToZipArchive = false
};

doc.Save(outputStream, saveOptions);

<pre _ngcontent-c42="" class=“log-stream bottom-logs” id=“log-stream” tabindex=“1” style=“box-sizing: border-box; overflow: scroll; font-family: Consolas, “Lucida Console”, “Courier New”, monospace; font-size: 12px; padding: 5px; margin: 0px 25px 10px; line-height: 1.42857; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); word-break: normal; word-wrap: normal; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); border: 1px solid rgb(216, 225, 230); border-radius: 0px; height: 235.256px;”>Exception while executing function: Functions.FileConverterHttpSVG. Aspose.Pdf: Save a document to a SVG stream is not supported. Please save to a file instead.

Hi Shayan,

Thanks for using our API’s.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-42889 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Where can i access your support tracking system to view the status of that ticket?

Hi Shayan,

Thank you for the inquiry. You can ask about the recent status of the ticket in this forum thread. Furthermore, we keep our clients informed regarding any available updates and you will be notified once the linked ticket is resolved.

shayan.ahmad:
Where can i access your support tracking system to view the status of that ticket?
Hi Shayan,

Thanks for contacting support.

Adding more to Imran’s comments, the issue tracking system is our internal management system and I am afraid you may not have access to it. However as shared by Imran, as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know within this forum thread.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the update. just one more question. How long does it normally take to resolve a ticket like this? A rough estimate would be fine. We just want to plan for any alternatives while this fix is being worked on.

Hi Shayan,

The issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe it is the fairest policy to all the customers. Now concerning to your reported issue, as we recently have noticed this problem, so it is pending for review and and I am afraid I may not be able to share the tentative timelines regarding its resolution. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

As a workaround for our local environment i have supplied a filepath to my local desktop for the converted svg document from PDF. But the converter produces multiple SVG files. How can i combine them into one directly from the converter itself? Is this possible?

Hi Shayan,

In order to compress SVG image to Zip archive, please try using saveOptions.CompressOutputToZipArchive = true;. In case you still face any issue, please share the input PDF document, so that we can further test the scenario in our environment.

Hello i tried this but it does not parse the PDF file correctly I get the following error:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty
error on line 1 at column 1: Encoding error

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42889) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1.