Aspose.Slides with .NET 1.1

Hi,

About a year ago I started working on a simple prototype for an application that used a trial version of some your components, including Aspose.Slides. Work on that project was put on hold. Now that project has been resumed and an updated prototype is required. I've downloaded the latest trial version of your component library, but can no longer get Aspose.Slides to work. Looking at the assembly it appears to have been moved to .NET 2.0, whereas I am unable to move off .NET 1.1. However, searching around your site, everything suggests that it still works on .NET 1.1. I'm only able to get the project working again by downgrading Aspose.Slides to the version that was downloaded last year.

Has support for .NET 1.1 been dropped? There would be no point in updating the prototype if a supported version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 1.1 is unavailable to purchase if given the go ahead to fully develop the project. If support is still available, where do I get a new version that works with it?

Regards,

Brendan.

Dear Brendan.

.NET 1.1 is supported. We will provide you .NET 1.1 release as soon as possible.

Hello Brendan,

Please check attached latest version of Aspose.Slides compiled for .Net 1.1.

Thank you very much. That worked.

Brendan.