A blank image hides the existing chart when double clicking on it

Hi there,

We are using Aspose Slides 4.3.0.0

We are getting some strange behaviour when doubleclicking on a programmatically generated ppt - it creates a new layer with a blank image on top of the image (of the chart) clicked.

In a machine with PPT 2007 installed I get the message:

"To edit this chart using the new features available in the 2007 Microsoft Office system, you must first convert it to the 2007 Office system format. Do you want to convert this chart to the new format?"

The message has 3 options:

* Convert - Selecting this option makes the image of the chart blank

* Convert All - Selecting this option makes the image of the chart blank

* Edit Existing - Selecting this option creates a new layer with a blank image/ powerpoint slide that hides my normal image of the chart clicked on.

This blank powerpoint slide has two tabs at the bottom: "Chart1" (the selected one. This is also the name of my chart ) and "Sheet1"

In 2003, the above 3rd option is happening straight away.

Could you advise how I can stop it from happening?

If I select the 3rd option and undo it removes that extra layer.

But it looks unprofessional for our client so we need to ensure it isn't happening.

Could you advise?

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you and suggest you to kindly use Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.9.0. If the issue still prevails then kindly share the source data, generated presentation and sample project code that can reproduce the issue. We will try to help you out by all means possible.

Many Thanks,