We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

A Connector direction

Hi,

First of all, I want to thank you for all the support that you gave us throught all the products that we purchased (Words, Cells, Slides, Diagram).

In the picture attached you will find a simple diagram of two processes connected.I know for a fact that there is 3 shapes. the two processes and a 1D shape used to connect them.
In my project I have to know the two shapes connected and also the shapes (1D) which the connection is made.
I did use the “connectors” in order to determine what I want but I have just one issue.I can’t have the direction of the connection (from what to what).
when I did use the connectors the shape (1D) that connects the two processes is always in the “getFromSheet”.

In the example that you will find in the attachments I want to know that “Process 1” is connected to “Process2” through the “1D” shape that I name it “Link”, and also and that’s the important part that the connection is made from “Process 1” to “Process2”.

Hi Achraf,

Thank you for contacting support. You can select any “Process” shape and then filter incoming and outcoming nodes. The shape class offers ConnectedShapes method which takes ConnectedShapesFlags enum value to filter nodes. Please refer to the following help topic: Get Connected Shapes

Please let us know in case of any confusion or questions.