DXF to PDF: Improper rendering of elements (C# .NET)

We found out those issues when DXF is converted to PDF.

1. The location of text on PDF is changed when DXF is converted to PDF. Do you know why they are changed?
  2. We would like to search the text of DXF on PDF after converting. Is there a way to do?

Please find out the compressed file attached we tested.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

20190315_aspose_cad.zip (757.4 KB)

@huensystem,

I have worked with sample project and source file shared by you using Aspose.CAD for .NET and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please check attachment. Can you please share which version you are using on your end and also please share comparison screenshot of issue.

You like to search text in generated PDF am i right?

drawing123.pdf (620.7 KB)

1.The result PDF is generated, however, the result is not what i’m expecting. Please have the screenshot as below. The location of text on PDF is different from the location on CAD.
Test_Error.png (49.6 KB)

1. As you know, when we export PDF from AutoCAD, it’s definitely possible to search a text on PDF Viewer. However, when I export PDF from Aspose.CAD, it’s impossible to search it as a text. Please find it attached as below.
    Text_Find.png (14.9 KB)

※ We are using the latest Aspose.CAD. (Purchased within one month)

@huensystem,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID CADNET-776 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue ill be fixed.

I am wondering if you are still working on with the issue for CADNET-776. Could you kindly let me know how the process is on so far?

Also, it would be outstanding if you could let us know when about this issue will be fixed.

Thanks for your work.

@ Can you also let me know how to track the issue ID? I can’t find the issue tracking system here.

@huensystem

I have like to inform that issue is still in progress and we will share good news with you soon. You may check issue status. Please check attachment for that.

Thanks for clearly letting me know. However, I feel bad that it seems I am bothering you to check the issue status. The link(https://issue.saltov.dynabic.com/issues/CADNET-776) requires the account and password which don’t match with mine here.
image.png (17.3 KB)
So, do you think that I don’t have to log in it because your system will email me when it’s done?

@huensystem,

The issue tracking system is our internal system and has no public access. At present the issue is in progress and we will share the good news with you a soon as the issue will be fixed.

Gotcha. Thanks a lot!!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-776) have been fixed in this update.