Msg file with plain text Message body is detected as Html Body Type using Aspose.Email

I have a sample message file. When I opened it simply, it shows pain text body type msg file. But, I am getting it as HTML message body type in code. I just followed the code from the documentation. Can you please check, What’s wrong?
Please find the file here.
[sample file ](https://drive.google.com/file/d/17qZb0aK93JleY3nUIO9bCHs1uU8MrkXK/view?usp=sharing)

@alishasharma,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the sample code that you have used to verify the issue on your end along with snapshot of output. I am also assuming that you have used latest Aspose.Email 19.9 on your end.

I have used the latest version of aspose.Email 19.9. Screenshot (50).png (70.0 KB)
The same file shows as a plain text, but in code it shows html body type.
Screenshot (54).png (41.1 KB)

And, the attachment within the sample file is detected incorrectly as Inline, while it should be actually detected as inline right ?

MapiMessage message = MapiMessage.FromFile(msgPath);
MessageBodyType type = message.BodyType; //shows html when it is actually a plain text msg file, as seen in outlook

@alishasharma,

Can you please share complete working sample project to reproduce issue so that we may help you out further.