A very serious problem

Hi

I met a serious problem. If use Image and HtmlFragment object to save pdf file. The pdf file open alert a error. and Image only show one.I use 10.7.0.0 version,and I test new version 11.0.0.0 have same problem.Below is the return code of the problem:

Document document = new Document();
var page = document.Pages.Add();
Image image = new Image();
image.ImageStream = new FileStream(@“c:\aa.jpg”, FileMode.Open);
var html = new HtmlFragment(“

aaa
”);
page.Paragraphs.Add(html);
page.Paragraphs.Add(image);
page.Paragraphs.Add(html);
page.Paragraphs.Add(image);
using (var fileStream = new FileStream(@“C:\TestPDF.pdf”, FileMode.OpenOrCreate))
{
document.Save(fileStream);
document.FreeMemory();
document.Dispose();
}

This problem is more serious for our products.Please help me as soon as possible, thank you very much.

Hi Zhao,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have already noticed the reported issue and logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39749 for rectification. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply. By the way,If have a lot of HtmlFragment and TextFragment object.Also can have a similar problem.
Hope we can be settled as soon as possible. thanks a lot.

zhaochen_81:
Thanks for your reply. By the way,If have a lot of HtmlFragment and TextFragment object.Also can have a similar problem.
Hope we can be settled as soon as possible. thanks a lot.
Hi Zhao,

Thanks for sharing the details.

In case you have other scenarios where similar issues are occurring, please share the details, so that we can test/investigate those scenarios in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.
Hi Nayyer
First of all thank you for your reply.We generate PDF code is more complex.And we didn't find this problem simple code.And don't know where is the code.
We can generate the error of the PDF file to you.Whether we can analyze possible reasons through the PDF file?The solution to this problem is very important to us. Look forward to your reply.

Hi Zhao,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed this issue when HtmlFragment and Image objects are used together, for this issue we have logged above stated issue and we will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

However, HtmlFragment and TextFragment work fine together. We will appreciate it if you can share sample code to replicate this issue, as I am afraid shared problematic PDF will not help us to identify the issue. Furthermore, it is recommended to use latest Aspose.Pdf for .NET due to different fixes and enhancements.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39749) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.