Ability to Save Aspose.Word to .tiff format

Hi,
We have users who want documents faxed via a fax server. Their fax server takes emails with attachments in .tiff format. I need to be able to select a save format which is .tiff
Currently we use word to set the active printer to the “MS Fax” printer and background print to file effectively saving as a tiff file. I am not looking to “view” the document but have looked at the Aspose.Word.Viewer and cannot see a way for this to be used to achieve the desired result.
Is there any way that you can suggest to save the document as a .tiff file using Aspose.Word? So far in my evaluation of the product I have been able to find a way (with assistance from you and other users - Thank you all) to achieve the desired results. But this one has me stumped. I really want to use Aspose so any assistance will be much appreciated.
Thanks Jeff

Try to set MS Fax as your default printer and use Aspose.Word.Viewer.DocumentRenderer.Print:
DocumentRenderer dr = new DocumentRenderer(Application.StartupPath + “\test.doc”);
dr.Print();

Thank you Vladimir, I will try this.
I will review Windows API and find out how to change the default printer although I understand that you are looking at adding the ability to set a printer in the viewer programatically. I would support this functionality.
Cheers
Jeff

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet