About Aspose.Pdf memory consumption

Hi there, I have a small question and hope you will reply soon.

My company intents to by Aspose.Pdf to export to pdf file, so I have installed the Aspose.Pdf trial version to test. But our data is very large (about 300,000 records or more, maybe 800,000 records) and I need to export all data (just a tabular data, DataTable with about 300,000 records) to pdf file. I have tested with Aspose.Pdf but it consume a large memory and my computer is freeze. My question is does we have a way to put a small amout of data to Aspose.Pdf.Table object and it immediately write it to file, after that we can put next 20 rows to Table object and it write to file....(I just care about the memory consumption, I need less memory consumption on our server), or did you have any solution for me to resolve this problem? (code sample). And another question is there is a way to readjust the buffer when you save to pdf file (I've tried your direct-to-file way but each time it write a small data to file, I need more).

Thanks

Khanh Le

Software Engineer - Data Delivery Services, Inc.

Email: khanhle.dds@gmail.com

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello Khanh,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Adding tables to PDF document through Direct-to-File mode is a recommended way in order to reduce the memory consumption. Can you please share some sample code that can help us in reproducing this problem at our end. Once we have figured out this problem, we will try our level best to get it resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.