About aspose.words's performance

can any one tell me the performance of aspose.
how long does it takes to generate a 2000 pages docment,including images,tables and texts.
when I test it with a evaluation version,it ends with a line
This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode
thanks

Evaluation mode truncates the document to several hundred paragraphs so you can’t really test in evaluation mode with 2000 pages. If you want to do that, you need to request a temporary license from our sales team, see the Corporate, Contacts page.
I must tell you 2000 documents is not a good idea unless you have a lot of memory because a Microsoft Word document has to be loaded and held in memory completely.
We do test on 250 page documents that are about 5mb in size, they load and save in around 1 second.

how about using DocmentBuilder.writeln() other than load

We tried several thousand Writeln() to our satisfaction, but I cannot tell you exactly. I really suggest you get a temporary license and try it yourself. If it is not fast enough for you, please let us know and we will see what can be done. But 2000 pages document is pushing it. It is better to have hundreds of smaller documents from my experience.

how can i get the license,I post a request here
will it works?

My 2 cents - from experience word performance degrades with a high number of documents because of memory dependency. I’ve use the aspos.words object to do a mail merge with 650 records into a very graphic heavy document and the result was acceptable. However the cost is memory and if done in a web application environment, you have to be careful especially if the app is expecting a high number of concurrent users. Having said that – 500 is more likely to be a good threshold for speed and memory usage.