About dlls of total for c++

I bought total for c++, and trying to make my own delphi translation.
But I was confused why do you use same dll?

aspose-slides-cpp-19.11.zip used Aspose.Slides_vc141x64d.dll

Aspose.Words.Cpp_19.11.1.zip and Aspose.PDF.Cpp.19.11.zip used Aspose.PDF.Cpp_vc14x64d.dll

@kngstr

Thank you for contacting support.

We are looking into this and will get back to you shortly.

@Farhan.Raza

Thanks.
It is inconvenient for me to translate and pack into my product.

@kngstr

We understand your concerns and will update you soon.

@kngstr

About Aspose.Slides, there is a readme file that is shared with release package. It mentions the need of dll on fourth point. It is debug dll of Aspose.Slides for C++ library. Please refer to Bullet 2 and 4 in attached file that is provided with every release. README.zip

@Farhan.Raza

Sorry. Maybe my point is not clear.

Aspose.Words.Cpp_19.11.1 and Aspose.PDF.Cpp.19.11 are using aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll
aspose-slides-cpp-19.11 is using aspose_cpp_vc141x64.dll

I was wondering why can them use the same dll? Just like aspose_ cpp_vc141 x64.dll.
Because I was trying to make my delphi translation for Aspose.Total for C++.
If they do use the same dll, I can save some space for my installer.

Thanks.

@kngstr

Thank you for elaborating further. We will be gathering the details and will inform you accordingly.

@Farhan.Raza

OK, Thanks.

@kngstr

Thank you for being patient.

Can you please try Aspose.Slides for C++ 19.12 and feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

@Farhan.Raza

OK. Thanks

@Farhan.Raza

I tried Aspose.Slides for C++ 19.12.
But unfortunately it’s still not compatible with aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll which Pdf and Words are using.

Did I made something wrong?

@kngstr

We are looking into this and will update you shortly.

@kngstr,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for 19.12 uses aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll. If you are still facing issue, it may be some thing else. Can you please provide a working sample project reproducing the issue on your end.

@mudassir.fayyaz

1.Copy aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll from PDF or WORDS
2.Use the examples of Aspose.Slides for C++ 19.12 for testing

I found some difference like:
The version of aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll in Aspose.Slides for C++ 19.12 is 19.12.0.73
The version of aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll in Aspose.Words for C++ 19.12 is 19.11.0.71

@kngstr,

Yes, you are right. Aspose.Slides and Aspose.PDF both use both aspose_cpp_vc14x64.dll 19.12.0.73 and that is correct dll version to be used. If Aspose.Words is using older version then I may request Aspose.Words team to also update their dll to newer one in upcoming version.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Thanks.

I’ll be waiting for Pdf and Words.

@kngstr

We are gathering related details and will share with you shortly.

@asad.ali

OK. Thanks.

@kngstr,

Regarding Aspose.Words for C++ API, we have logged this problem/requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSCPP-926. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez

Thanks.