Absorber.Visit() throws out of range error

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your patience.

The issues reported earlier are still pending for review and are not yet resolved. However I have intimated the product team to share the current status and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Same problem here. When will it be fixed?

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved, as soon as it is resolved we will notify you.

Furthermore, we will appreciate it if you please share your sample PDF document here, so we will ensure that your issue relates to the above reported issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi. Is this issue resolved ?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is not yet resolved as the development team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However such issues are mainly dependent upon the structure and complexity of input document. So if you are facing similar problem, can you please share the source file, so that we can test the scenario in our environment and share our findings. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi there,

We renewed our licence in the past month and noticed, that this issue is still alive (Aspose.PDF version 20.6.0.0). Can you please recheck if we are right?

Best regards!

@tbordi

Regretfully the issues are not yet resolved. However, we have raised the issues priority to next level and recorded your concerns as well. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like